Terms and Conditions
1. A weight limit of 15 stone(210 lbs) exists on the Helicopter Experience.
2. For safety reasons all flights are subject to change or cancellation subject to meteorological conditions either forecast or actual. In the event of cancellation you will be responsible for re-booking your flight and maintaining the voucher validity.
3. An expired voucher cannot be redeemed under any circumstances.
A charge will be made if the voucher has expired and you would like to re-validate it. Vouchers up to 6 months out of date: £43.47. Vouchers over 6 months out of date: £65.00. Vouchers over 12 months out of date: £100.00. A new voucher will be issued, with a 3 month validity. In order to re-validate your voucher, you will need to return the expired voucher to us with your payment.
4. Vouchers are not refundable, except in exceptional circumstances, and will then be subject to a 20% administration fee. Expired vouchers cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Refunds requested on medical grounds require a Doctors note.
5. Flight times are approximate and are subject to weather and Airport procedural operations. Flight time is deemed to be engine start to engine stop. Flight time is decimalised and taken via tac-o-meter and may vary.
6. Flights to specific areas are at the discretion of Air Traffic Control and cannot be guaranteed.
7. Please Note, that due to demand, flights may require 4-6 weeks notice. In all cases, a minimum of 10 days notice will be required. Please check when your voucher expires.
8. A valid voucher must be produced in order to redeem your flight. Vouchers are valid for six months form issue date. If you cancel your flight with less than 48 hours notice, or fail to attend a booked flight, then your voucher is deemed as spent. Please allow plenty of time for your journey on the day of your flight, as late arrival will reduce your flight time accordingly.
9. If you are unable to comply with any of the conditions, you must contact us with 14 days of issue of this voucher.
10 Trial flights are for one person in a two-seater aircraft.
11. Please telephone the office on the morning of your flight to confirm that conditions(operational and meteorological) are suitable, please note that the conditions at the airfield may be different from where you are. Haze, low cloud, strong winds, precipitation and icing are all reasons for postponement. This is for your safety. We cannot accept any responsibility for travel, accommodation or loss of work costs caused be cancellation.